WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 16 August 2008

The Winner is ............

The winner of Challenge 9 chosen at random is

Congratulations Donna!!!

Please email Tracie your details and she will get your goodies out to you.

9 comments:

tracie said...

Congratulations Donna, have fun will your new stamp :)x

Donna said...

OMG, I'm still in shock! I can't believe I've won something! Not just any old something a gorgeous PB stamp that I have been admiring for quite a while now :) Thank you Tracie for making my day :)

ella bella said...

congratulations Donna
Tracy x

Kath Stewart said...

Congrats Donna and have great fun playing with your new stamp - we expect to see some fab creations from you
Love
Kath
xxxxx

mueppi said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Donna!!!!!!!

Lori Barnett said...

I just discovered this blog! I'm so going to join in on the fun. I have lots of Penny Black stamps that are just waiting to be inked up!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hola
Hola
¿Cómo fue su día?
me gustaba su blog
usted es fantástico!

muy bonito blog
fabuloso fantástico
adiós
ten cuidado
nos vemos

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you


oi
Olá
Como foi o seu dia?
Gostei de seu blog
você é fantástico!

realmente agradável blog
fabulosa fantástico
tchau
cuide-se
vejo você

Tammi said...

Congrats Donna!

How fun, I just found your blog today, will def. play in the future, I love Penny Black! Love seeing all the cute cards.

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.